Not done one of these in ages - Grin with cat attached
|Not done one of these in ages||Jul. 4th, 2006 08:42 pm|
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
That's not the face I should live behind; it's getting soft.
2. When is the next time you will have sex?
Within the week.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"?
4. Favorite planet?
Earth, but Mars produces some great fiction.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
I'll fill this out when I next see said phone.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
Tubular Bells (midi)
7. What kind of shirt you have on?
Not in this weather, if I have a choice
8. What do you "label" yourself?
"Many contain nuts"
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
See 7. There's a pair of trezeta next to me though
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright enough to read; darker if it's hot. And I tend to shag with the light on.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Strong, intelligent, and extremely attractive.
12. If you're alone in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
One against a cool wall for preference.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Restarting the mail queues on the work newsletters, without realising I'd only configured to run them from 9-6 anyway.
14. What did your last text message say that you received on your mobile?
Probably "SEVERE DELAYS: Central line from 1987"
15. Where is your letter box?
Downstairs in a shared hallway. Don't send me anything valuable here.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
"Fuck". I swear a lot at work.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Probably the huge panther atop my wardrobe, or the bat on the TV.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Despite the above answer, none, unless you count Benadryl.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Erm... Film? I could probably send dozens of digipics for printing though.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Now's as good as any
22. Your worst enemy?
Sun or Mail journos.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Seeya tomorrow", following a conversation about the politicisation of languages. Or possibly 'Ta'.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you take?
The cash. It would ultimately give me far greater time and freedom.
26. Do you like someone?
Weirdest question of all. Yes.
27. The last song you listened to?
Minogue/Cave: Where the wild roses grow. Clear proof that iTunes is on shuffle again.
28. If the last person you spoke to was being shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?
No, I'd run like buggery and assume he had the common sense to do the same.
29. If you could punch one person in the face who would it be?
"If?" I don't lack the physical capability, but it's virtually never worth starting an escalation of violence.
30. What is the closest object to your left foot?
To the left, my right foot. Below, the sofa. Of interest, a pair of very small speakers and a novel.