There goes another one
I spent my last moments of 2001 at a party (after the obligatory fall-off-my-bike-in-the-snow) at valkyriekaren's house looking vaguely like this (but generally more drunk). A very fine way to end a year. Actually it's my second "New Year" in 2 months, but a lot's happened since Samhain.
In any case - resolutions...
- Get Organised! (should make the rest easier).
- Balance my need for space with my friends' and partners' needs for communication.
- Eat better (and stop making excuses).
- Get more exercise.
- Work out how to best direct my campaigning energies.
- Tie up last year's loose ends.
- Keep buying more good music! (eg FBH, Chumbawumba)
- Try to put the right year in dates before the end of the month.
- And possibly even find time for playing music and drawing.