|| Photo Rules
||Apr. 9th, 2005 10:02 pm|
I suspect the arrival of the new camera is going to cause quite a few picture uploads (mainly to http://wechsler.fotopic.net/ until I rewrite my own galleries), so I thought I'd restate the "rules" I generally apply to them:
- The pictures are mine. Copyright is mine, and usage decisions are mine.
- Pictures may not be used for commercial purposes without permission. (Not that many of the images up there so far have any commercial value, but some of my stuff does occasionally)
- If you are in a picture, and have the permission of all other identifiable (or featured) people in that picture, you may use it for any purpose without asking me first.
- If you are in a picture and wish it to be removed from public display for any reason (even if you don't want to tell me the reason), mail me with the exact URL of that picture and it'll go.
- If you *really* don't like having photos taken or posted (say which) *ever*, add a comment below and I'll *try* to remember. If I'm drunk in charge of a camera, though, I can't promise, but I'll refer back here when I upload.
- If you want hardcopy or the full-size image (most are 4 or 5 megapixels), let me know and I'll upload or send it.
- If you want to use any images for charitable or social purposes, let me know and I may allow that gratis.